Re: [amibroker] Problem with Positionsize and Equity

In settigs you can sleect to use previous bar equity for sizing
position, tick this
If you use current bar it already includes any trades made on that bar

--
Cheers
Graham

Help tsunami villages rebuild at GlobalGiving. The real work starts now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/njNroD/KbOLAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM