Re: [amibroker] Importing New txt files

How would you do that ?

Anthony
----- Original Message -----
From: Graham
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 9:50 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Importing New txt files

you can edit the import file with a text editor to include a market id

On 9/8/05, Anthony Faragasso <ajf1111@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have 3 txt files:

Amex.txt
Nasdaq.txt
Nyse.txt

When I try to create a new database with these up-to-date lists and using the Import wizard....all of the tickers in each list get put into One market....there are options for Groups and Watchlists ...BUT NOT FOR MARKETS...

How do I set it so I can import each list into separate markets...

Thank you for any help...

Anthony

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

--