Re: [amibroker] Re: Problem calling LoadSettings using script in AFL

It does not matter where it is located. The only thing that matters
is that it executes within the formula - it is TOO LATE.

BTW: some settings are settable at the stage via
SetOption
http://www.amibroker.com/f?setoption

SetOption("InitialEquity", 20000 );

Trade delays are settable via