RE: [amibroker] Re: Conditional include

Fred,

Thanks for replying. That's what I thought (actual last bar as changed
by newly received RT data).

I use it to determine each trade, which in this system, influences the
following trade. The module in question computes five years of trade
statistics so I can see which, of many trade conditions, is producing
winning or losing trades, by how much and how often these rules occur.
This is then used to adjust PositionSize for the next trade.
--
Terry

Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/r7D80C/dlQLAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM