Re: [amibroker] Using Relative Strength

Maltish,

This works for the Australian market.

Nick
sector = WriteIf(SectorID()==1,"xej", WriteIf( SectorID()==2, "xmj",
WriteIf( SectorID()==3, "xnj",

WriteIf( SectorID()==4, "xdj",

WriteIf( SectorID()==5, "xsj",

WriteIf( SectorID()==6, "xhj",

WriteIf( SectorID()==7, "xfj",

WriteIf( SectorID()==8, "xij",

WriteIf( SectorID()==9, "xpj",

WriteIf( SectorID()==10, "xuj",

WriteIf( SectorID()==11, "xjo",

"xao" ))))))))))); //find sector codes for each stock

Plot(C,"Stock",colorYellow,styleCandle); //plot the stocks candle chart

PlotForeign(sector,sector,colorPink

,styleThick/styleLine+styleOwnScale);//overlay the stocks sector index