Re: [amibroker] re:QuoteTracker

Tim, I use Ameritrade streaming data that I send through Quote Tracker . It gives me good intra day data and with the intra-day setting on Amibroker it works very well and I have used it for a good while with confidence.  Marshall
-------Original Message-------

From: Tim
Date: 09/05/05 08:56:35
Subject: [amibroker] re:QuoteTracker

Hello,
I know a few of you are using QT for intraday quotes. Are you using it
just for delayed intraday quotes or do you use it in conjunction with a
QuoteTracker data provider? Since AB doesn't have a dedicated program
with Stockwatch, which is considerably cheaper than E-signal, maybe
some of you are using QuoteTracker for your intraday. I was wondering
how you liked it and what your set-up was like. Thank you for any and
all help.

Kindest regards,

Tim

Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!