Re: [amibroker] Forex and Amibroker

FDXD? Can you give the website? Forex.com?

Thanks for the link, but i'm having trouble trying to make this work.  I added the symbols and have MT4 application running.  This is my current settins in Amibroker.

Database Settings:

Data source: Metatrader 3 plugin

Local data storage : enable

number of bars to load : 10,000

base interval: 1min

Filtering: Show 24 hours Trading (no filtering)

Dailytime compression uses: Exchange time

Allow mixed EOD/intraday

Thanks again

Tony