RE: [amibroker] Date

Since you're guaranteed to have exactly 6 weekend days every 21 calendar
days just change the %21 to %15 (21 - 6)
--
Terry

| Plot( Every21, "", colorYellow, styleHistogram | styleOwnScale |
| styleNoLabel , 0, 1 );
|
| but it ploted vertical lines for 21 trading days  and I need a code
| for 21 ordinary days.
|
| There is someone who can help me?
|
| Thanks!
|

| ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--
| >
| Make a difference. Find and fund world-changing projects at
| GlobalGiving.
| http://us.click.yahoo.com/PcNrnD/PbOLAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM
| >

| Please note that this group is for discussion between users only.
|
| To get support from AmiBroker please send an e-mail directly to
| SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com
|
| For other support material please check also:
| http://www.amibroker.com/support.html
|

| Yahoo! Groups Links

Help tsunami villages rebuild at GlobalGiving. The real work starts now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/njNroD/KbOLAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM