[amibroker] Re: divergences

I haven't played with it.  I just know that is exists without
explaination at this point in time.  Perhaps you have to compare RSI
or MACD, etc. against O,H,L, or C?  Hopefully this makes it out in the
next version.

Thanks,

Bret

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mrdavis9" <mrdavis9@xxxx> wrote:
> I typed the following into a custom indicator, and it ran without
errors,
> and it found a ZERO.  I didn't persue it any further. Maybe someone
else
> will play with it, and see what it does.  Ron D
>
> Diverg=Divergence(EMA(RSI(14),100),EMA(RSI(14),50),1);

Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/r7D80C/dlQLAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM