From:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Terry
Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2005 08:05
To:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Re: Array question

It's dark in Australia, it's Sunday morning in Colorado. Try this:

TestArray = C; //Sets an array to same length as selected ticker

TestArray = 0; //Blanks the array, keeping the dimensions

TestArray[800] = Now(4); //Now() returns a string, Now(4) returns a number

TestArray[801] = 27;

//TestArray[802] = "string"; //just to show this does not work. Uncomment to see the error message

NumToStr(BarCount,1.0); //To see if there are enough bars in selected ticker

for (i = 795; i < 805; i++)

printf("Value of element %.f = %.4f\n",i,TestArray[i]);

--

Terry

| > > > > > > > |

| > > > > > > > |