[amibroker] Re: Array question

neuro,

I suspect plot() expects an array to be plotted whereas bc is a single
value.

Terry,

Initializing the array with C sounded like a good idea but it does not
work.  Try this:

TestArray = C;

for(i = 0; i < BarCount; i++)
	{

   "The Value of TestArray[" + NumToStr(i) + "] is " +
NumToStr(TestArray[i]);
	}

This code prints not a single thing on my computer.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Terry" <MagicTH@xxxx> wrote:
> Right. I didn't explain correctly. C[BarCount - 2] will give you
> yesterday's close. One way would be to say TestArray = C; and then use
> TestArray to hold whatever data you want (by looping through it and
> changing the values from C to whatever). If one wants permanent storage
> then create the dummy ticker and use it's C value (or it's O,H,L,V).
> with Foreign to store and retrieve the new array.
> --
> Terry

Make a difference. Find and fund world-changing projects at GlobalGiving.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/PcNrnD/PbOLAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM