Re: [amibroker] Please Help

Hi Brian,

there may be a simpler solution, can't think of it right now.

This definitely can be done in low level backtesting, eg: track/update
your personalized MAE/MFE at every bar in a set of variables
(varset/varget, one per symbol) from the  bar after entry and onwards,
and after invoking
bo.ProcessTradeSignals( bar );
you can scan all your trades (I wish TJ could give us a more efficient
way, like scanning from last closed trade and backwards...) and add a
custom metric to those that closed during the current bar, with the
proper value.

Hope it's correct, let me know if this is clear and fits you

neuro

--
Janeczko for President!

Help Sudanese refugees rebuild their lives through GlobalGiving.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hjNroD/EbOLAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM