Re: [amibroker] Re: Custom Columns in AA Window Trade Log?

Hi ace,

study all the examples very well, the Porfolio
Backtester Interface is one of AB most powerful features, also look
for Dingo's collected doc on the beta site, you won't regret it (the
address was posted in the last couple of weeks).

As for your need, I think you should use the method AddCustomMetric
for the trade object, and either the ExitDateTime property or
EntryDateTime. Look at TJ's example three, here's a sketch of a
variation (incomplete/not tested but I hope you get the idea, maybe sb
else will correct me, (s)he' welcome)

SetCustomBacktestProc("");

dt = Datetime();

if( Status("action") == actionPortfolio )
{
    bo = GetBacktesterObject();

    bo.Backtest(1); // run default backtest procedure

   // iterate through all closed trades
   for( trade = bo.GetFirstTrade(); trade; trade = bo.GetNextTrade() )
   {

      // Add AceIndicator value at trade entry bar
       trade.AddCustomMetric("Ace indicator", Valuewhen(dt  ==
trade.EntryDateTime,  AceIndicator);

   }

    bo.ListTrades();

}

// your trading system plus formula for AceIndicator here

Regards,
neuro

--
Janeczko for President!

Help tsunami villages rebuild at GlobalGiving. The real work starts now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/njNroD/KbOLAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM