Re: [amibroker] Date

Graham the Kaveman strikes again!

Thanks!!!

This will be a nice visual aid to study the action of FX rates at the
different opening times (Tokio, London, NY), replacing bar logic with
time checking.

Now, if I'd only understand how to deal with FX backtesting correctly...

--
Janeczko for President!

Make a difference. Find and fund world-changing projects at GlobalGiving.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/PcNrnD/PbOLAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM