RE: [amibroker] Multiple Realtime Windows or alternatives

That's how Qcharts works, Mike; welcome to the ranks of those who do
without.

Since suggestion lists have yet to be exposed, improvements to areas such as
the 'RT Quote' window are at best random and yet to be influenced by any
suggestion I've offered [your mileage may vary].

Witness the disastrous symbol tree/'RT Quote dissymmetry!
>From the Symbol Tree, left-click allows
-Add to favorites and Remove from favorites
-Add to RT Quote win, but not Remove  from RT Quote win

>From the sparse RT Quote win, left-click allows
-Add [previously selected] symbol == Select the symbol from the Symbol Tree
and double-click it
-Remove symbol [under the cursor].
The net result is that deciding what to trim from the RT win list requires
double-clicking on its symbol to bring up its chart-could any implementation
be more convoluted?

|Similarly, Watch List| Remove selected symbol knows what is currently
selected, but Add selected symbol hasn't a clue 8>(

Surly Bob