Re: [amibroker] no prev signals before trigger

I think just counting the brackets will help. though including the
error message and where it points to would help

percBB =   xxxx;
filter = cross(100,percBB) and BarsSince( Ref( Cross(100,percBB),-1) ) > 10;

filter = cross(100,percBB) and ref( barssince( cross(100,percBB)  ), -1) >
10;

you also do notneed to the ref-1 as there should not be a crossing in
both directions for the same bar
filter = cross(100,percBB) and BarsSince( Cross(100,percBB)  ) > 11;

and there are always so many ways to do the same thing
filter = cross(100,percBB) and sum( cross(100,percBB), 11 )==1;

--
Cheers
Graham

Help Sudanese refugees rebuild their lives through GlobalGiving.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hjNroD/EbOLAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM