Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 11:16 PM
Subject: [amibroker] where to put code for trendline break

Just started usikng AmiBroker for real time tracking today and I had
the following question.

I underestand that if I put a trendline on and set the study ID it can
signal an alert if it gets hit.   My question is the following:

If I have 100 symbols in my realtime window and I've placed trendlines
on all 100 charts I wasn't sure where to put the code...

1. If I put the code in the indicator in the window will it generate
the signal/alert even if the stock isn't the one that happens to be on
the screen;  OR
2. Do I can create a scan and just have it keep scanning the watchlist
every minute.

Thanks

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS