RE: [amibroker] Rotational Trading Question

Sorry, think I found my simple reason... in my momentary
mind lapse aka "brain fart" I didn't count the fact that the
sectors could have back to back worst performing years.

I am testing now to see if that is the reason. If anyone
sees something else please let me know.

Sorry to waste the bandwidth.

Duke Jones, CMT

Jones,

Date: 8/31/2005

Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/r7D80C/dlQLAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM