From: mymail
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 9:20 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Real time problems

Hello,

I have been using AB RT for a while on my laptop and it has been working well. I needed to send my laptop in for service, so switched everything to my new desktop.

Now, AB slows down to a crawl in RT mode and sometimes totally freezes. Also, CPU usage spikes to 100% often.

The computer is a new HP running Win XP. I use AB RT through IB plugin.

Any ideas?

Thank you
Tom

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS