[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker Support

Title: [amibroker] Re: Script and Stockconsultant website

TJ,

Really ?  Maybe we don’t understand the statistics … See the attachment.  Same system on both sides traded without margin on the left, with margin on the right.

Should:

-          Avg Profit/Loss% in ALL TRADES Section

-          Avg Profit % in WINNERS Section

-          Max Trade% Drawdown

be the same ?

If so can you please explain ?

Thanks, Fred

Follow up: I have made a check to verify your report about avg. profit/loss
and all I can say is that I can not confirm your observations.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com