[amibroker] Re: some looping help needed .......

> That doesn't seem to be relevant as at any given bar a particular
> Length would be in play for the MA calculated at that bar.  There
> wouldn't appear to be a need to fill an array with the same
> number ...

Perhaps not in the MA example, but in my particular code there is
substantial difference between dispersion and min/max values (and
consequently stdev's) related to Cycle 10 and Cycle 50, so yes, if
I'm
currently in Cycle 10-mode, I want stdev calculated strictly over
Cycle 10's.

> If you'd like to continue this please email me offline ...

You helped me remove the 1st loop, I'm pretty certain I'll
have to
live with the 2nd one... Thanks for all your help.

-treliff

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM