Re: [amibroker] Digest Number 4398 (Candle Sticks)

A quick search oif the internet reveals a lot of things, you just have
to check the spelling

http://www.candlestickforum.com/candlestick_trading_publications.html

The Amazing Hidden Powers of Japanese Candlesticks
Learn why having the knowledge conveyed by the candlestick trading
signals are more than just reversal identification. Become educated in
why the common sense input into the signals dramatically expands your
investment insights. Having the knowledge of why most investors lose
money aids in exploiting the information provided by the signal
formations. You will rapidly become a proficient investor when armed
with a Candlestick investing analysis perspective. The accurate
analysis of all markets and investment trading entities using
Candlestick trading analysis will produce spectacular insights to your
own investments. This 21-page book illustrates the intense profit
instructions that Candlestick investing is capable of producing.
Altering your investment psychology is the first step for extracting
immense profits out of an investment market. Gain the insights to this
trading technique for only FREE! ($15.95 value).

Price sounds right

--
Cheers
Graham