[amibroker] Re: Ticker COLUMN display in OTHER than Alphabetical order?

I've already suggested this to TJ. I'm currently using a prop XML-
feed to get Thomson Datatstream data in AB via CSV-files, but this is
not ideal. One more structural way of linking to the databases of
these type of datavendors is as you describe below.

I think it is on TJ's agenda, but his priority now looks to be the
upgrade of the portfolio manager.

AB is fast becoming a Jack of all trades. Let's hope TJ can keep it
also a Master of those.

PS

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "gunovanengel" <gunovanengel@xxxx>

<amibroker@xxxx>