[amibroker] Re: Ticker COLUMN display in OTHER than Alphabetical order?

I saw no mention of colored data below ... but in any case characters
or backgrounds of columns are colored as the result of a condition or
calculation.  One would think it would be a simple ( and faster )
process to put 1's and 2's in an additional column implying for
example green and red coloring for something in an existing column.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dingo" <dingo@xxxx> wrote:
> the color of the data (I think)...  Good luck with that one.

>   _____

On Behalf
> Of Fred
> Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 4:17 PM
> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [amibroker] Re: Ticker COLUMN display in OTHER than
Alphabetical
> order?
>

> This could probably be done with automation by prefixing the
symbols
> with a number ...
>
> How would you want the list ordered ?  Based on some kind of
ranking
> from whatever you did to create the candidates ?
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Hal Brehe <hcbre@xxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Hi All,
> >
> > Is ANYONE aware of a method, sequence or process that would allow
> one to
> > place TICKERS into a Watch List in anything other than their
> Alphabetical
> > order.
> >
> > I would like to copy results from Automatic Analysis according to
> column
> > OTHER than the Ticker Column.
> > This would allow one to sort on a column whose rank in the sort
> made it
> > the  "Best Performer", and carry the order of that sort intact
over
> to a
> > watch list.
> >
> > Any work-around that would result in retaining that same sequence
> into a
> > watch list, would be appreciated.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Hal
> >

> > --
> 08/23/2005

> SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

> http://www.amibroker.com/support.html
>

>   _____
>
> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>

> *	 Visit your group "amibroker
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker> " on the web.
>

> *	 To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>

> *	 Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service
> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
>

>   _____

">Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy) Welcome to the Sweet Life - brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font>