[amibroker] RE: Report on Quotes Plus Data - FINAL Report

Hi,

Two weeks ago I posted a report on Quotes Plus data and how it compared with Telechart data.  Over the last two weeks, I’ve continued my QP/TC comparison to decide if there is any value in keeping TC data.

Since I posted the report below, I’ve increasingly utilized QP data to the point where my code can no longer support TC data (even using database-specific coding).   And, I found that I didn’t miss the QP-specific items (BOP, Money Flow, etc.)   Further, the QP Sectors and Industries are so much better than TC Sectors and Industries that system development using TC’s is worthless.   While there may be value in having two data sources for comparative purposes, I decided that keeping TC data is simply not worth the subscription fees.

This morning, I terminated my TC subscription.

Regards,

Dan.