Re: [amibroker] Filling or shading between 2 lines

Hi Andrew ..

Have a look at the Sun & Cloud and the Colors coding in the Library .. see what you can make of it. I tried but failed miserably .. no surprise as I am not a programmer.

Any ideas from a programmer would obviously be appreciated.

Best wishes .. Bruce