Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 2:10 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] metatrader 4 - forex plugin

Here is the state of affairs as I know it.

The MT3 plug-in from Takeo for AmiBroker does connect and backfill, but does not get new bars due to a problem with the timestamp of a tick vs. the current time, depending on your timezone.  If you have a working version, please point me to it.

As for MT4, the pres of the company has said that there will be an API "in a few months."  Until an API is available there will be no way to build a plug-in for MT4.

Anyone, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks,
Brian

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS