Sent: Monday, August 22, 2005 11:29 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Can an Amibroker FX interface be developed ?

Hi,

I've not used AmiBroker very much since being introduced to the FX
market and this is my main passion now.

One thing that's missing is a fantastic and diverse charting and trading
terminal. Some are good, some are rubbish. All of them have free data
given trades are done through the terminal's broker.

I wonder how many others out there in Amibroker-land would like to dip
their toe in the FX water and still retain Amibroker to develop their
strategies on but also make trades.

There are currently many APIs for quite a large number of broker
terminals which would require some sort of interface from Amibroker into
this API. Is this something we could ask Tomasz to look into if there's
enough interest (which I'd be sure there would be) ?

Cheers
Martin

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS