[amibroker] metatrader 4 - forex plugin

Hi,

I know there is a metatrader plugin for forex quotes which has also worked on my machine.

Now MT 4 is available and MT 3 servers will probably be shut down soon.

Does anyone know if there is a MT 4 plugin available anywhere ?

Regards

Thomas

www.tradingbasis.com

Investment tracking software Return on investment software Stock investment software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS