Re: [amibroker] Problem with Indicator Maintenance

Hello,

1. You should not be getting any blank charts provided that
a) you are using 4.70.5 or higher
b) you did not select manually formula files that were unchecked in Indicator Maintenance (IM)
c) you did not unselect any layouts detected after disk scan in IM
d) you were not using 2 AmiBroker instances installed in different directories

2. Yes you can restore original broker.newcharts by
a) deleting broker.newcharts
and
b) renaming broker.newcharts.bak to broker.newcharts

But...
after that AB will complain anyway about necessity to run Indicator Maintenance (sooner or later)
and if any formula files were deleted it won't restore them.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com