Re: [amibroker] Re: Applystop turned on only after n days

Hello,

ApplyStop is a switch that turns internal stop processing, so
it can not be used conditionally on bar-by-bar basis.
Instead pass ARRAY to "amount" field:

buy=
sell=

LongerThan20Days=BarsSince( ExRemSpan( Buy, 20 ) ) >= 20; // 20 days activation delay

// 15% stop if longer than 20 days, otherwise 99% stop (effectively no stop)

ApplyStop( StopTypeTrailing, StopModePercent, IIF( LongerThan20Days, 15, 99 ), True );

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com