From: Tony Lei
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2005 4:30 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Overlay indicator help

Hi all,

I'm trying to overlay a 20 and 50 ema into my Daily chart but it adds the indicator on all the linked charts.  Is there a way to make the added indicator stay on the daily chart and not in the other linked charts?  I have tried using Drag and drop and Insert Overlay with no success.  If I use insert linked, then it will create a new panel.  I want the EMA in the same panel as the price.

thanks

tony

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Investment tracking software Return on investment software Stock investment software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS