[amibroker] Re: Does anybody have AFL code for "Moving Slope" ?

Its an article in the Sept issue of TASC that was just mailed to
subscribers.  Will be out in the newstands in a week or so.  Its a 3-
4 pg article that explains moving slope and shows how it can be used
as an indicator in a couple of ways.  There is no code in the
article.  There were a couple of minor points in the explanation of
the moving slope in the article that I had trouble
understanding....hence the post.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cstdc5588" <cstdc5588@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Dickie,
>
> I'm intrested about "Moving Slope" too. You can search my posts
which
> I discussed "Moving Slope".
>
> Could you please give me a link about the "TASC's nice article"?
>
> Robert
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dickie Paria" <babui@xxxx> wrote:
> > The latest TASC has a nice article on using moving slope as an
> > indicator.  I have some ideas on 'playing' around with mov
> slope...but
> > am having some trouble with understanding the idea/AFL code.  Is
> it
> > simply -  a linear regression slope i.e., LinRegSlope (Close, 22)
> for
> > e.g or is it
> >
> > MovSlope = (EMA (LinRegSlope(C, 22), 13)
> >
> > where you are taking linear regression slope of close of 22 days
> and
> > then an EMA of 13 days

">Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy) Welcome to the Sweet Life - brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font>