[amibroker] Woodies CCI

Since some people ad trouble opening the attached files on my emails, I have downloaded the relevant files to the group web site, files section
in the folder called WOODIES_CCI. In the read me files are also links to some great Woodie sites and information, for those who may be interested.

I am not affiliated with Woodie in any way, other than being a happy user of his methods.

Tom

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS