From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gerard Carey
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 2:47 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: CCI by Woodie

Hi Mark
Are you unaware aware that there is a formula listed as "Woodies CCI"
as well as the one listed as "CCI Woodies Style".
A search of the archives will reveal substantial discussion and
info.
Regds
Gerard

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mark Keitel" <mkeitel@xxxx> wrote:
> I am looking for the afl code for CCI by Woodie,
>
> There is one in the Library but it is not really correct, at least
not like
> all the PDF documents I have explaining how to interpret it
>

> Mark
>

>   _____

Investment tracking software Return on investment software Stock investment software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS