Re: [amibroker] Re: Getting Started with AFL Systems. Please Help.

Just keep in mind that MS is large organisation that charges a lot
more money fir its program, and has been available for many years.
Thus it could afford to be generous and provide an ABC of using MS.
Perhaps TJ should charge $1000 for AB then employ a sawg of people to
write a primer.
One thing you do not get for your $1000+ from the other mob is the
support from the developers.

--
Cheers
Graham

">Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy) Welcome to the Sweet Life - brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font>