RE: [amibroker] Re: Alert Puzzle

Troll
I think you need to define the type of alert, ie for a buy use 1 not 4.

-----Original Message-----
From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of troll
Sent: Wednesday, 10 August 2005 10:29 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Alert Puzzle

Thanks Graham - my settings are hourly (checked many times) - flag=4
should be okay but still getting only one alert vs multi buy signals
in AA.

Tried changing flag to 1, 1+2 etc with no success or nothing showing
up at all.

Obviously missing something here again despite reading help files and
searching for correct format.

Regards,

Dean H.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Graham <kavemanperth@xxxx> wrote:
> you have flag=4 showing ( 4 - don't display repeated alerts )
>
> check the time period in AA settings. If daily you willonly get one
> signal alert.
>
> On 8/10/05, troll <deanhodgins@xxxx> wrote:
> > Hello all ...
> >
> > I'm using the code below to generate an alert. In AA (using scan)
> > get 7 buy signals for today 08/09/05 but the alert output
(view/alert
> > output) just shows 1 issue as a buy signal. Can't understand what
> > happened to the other 6 signals - they're there plain as day in
AA ??