Fw: [amibroker] Simple code stumper

Dan, maybe a counter that shuts the cleanup loop off after one pass.  Bill

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2005 1:41 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Simple code stumper

Dan:

That makes sense - did not think of the 3rd loop thingy.  Still all and all, just having the option of CategoryAddSymbols() in overwrite mode, rather than append, takes care of everything - no loops, no cleanout, no extra watchlists, no ....

Have to think about this a bit.  Maybe there is a way around all the extra maintenance, etc. and be able to get back to the AA "buttons."

Bill