Re: [amibroker] A little help please.

Where / how are you generating your signals?

Each fund should be generating it's own signals. There will be no ambiguity this way

----- Original Message -----
From: Erik Skyba
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2005 5:05 PM
Subject: [amibroker] A little help please.

hi folks,

So I have buy and sell signals created.

Short=sell;

cover=buy;

Here is my problem:

If I have two funds, one fund I want to go long when there is a buy and another (inverse fund) fund I want to go long when there is a sell or short.

I thought this would involve using the name() function and an iff statement but I can't seem to make the trades hit up correctly.

How would I go about doing this?

Thanks for your help,

Erik SKyba

Investment tracking software Return on investment software Stock investment software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS