RE: [amibroker] OT: New Trading Laptop Recommendation ? TJ and board

Jim,

I can’t give specific suggestions about a laptop except to say that my future workstation WILL be an AMD.

I’ve had nothing by Intel boxes for the last 18 years.    A few months ago, I purchased a new system for my wife with an AMD 3500+.   It has 1Gb of memory and a Serial ATA drive.   Including the cabinet, motherboard, cpu, disk and video card, the whole thing came to less than $900.   And, I am VERY impressed by its performance compared with my Intel box.

I’d suggest AMD if at all possible.

Regards,

Dan.