From: Dan Clark
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2005 1:09 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Osaka Plugin DLL

Hi,

I understand that there is a DLL that allows you to access an array of strings from AmiBroker.   I believe it’s called “OSAKA” and is supposed to reside in the files section of the “AmiBroker-DLL” Yahoo Group.

Unfortunately, I cannot find a “AmiBroker-DLL” Yahoo Group.  Has the name changed?  Is there another location for the OSAKA DLL?

Thanks and Regards,

Dan.

Investment tracking software Return on investment software Stock investment software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS