[amibroker] Advice wanted setting up IB-AB Intraday

Hello all,

After years of swing trading based on EOD data, I finally have some
time to devote to intraday trading. I have several concerns and would
appreciate your input.

Thanks in advance for your valuable suggestions.

Jim

1) I want to preserve and continue updating my precious EOD database (I
use Yahoo data). I am concerned about intraday data corrupting my EOD
database for my usual EOD AFL scans and explorations. How do I
accomplish this ?

2) What is the maximum number of days IB is providing backfill for? Is
there a (number of) ticker symbols limit?

3) When in intraday mode will IB provide 1, 3, 5 and 15 minute bars for
Amibroker?

Any other comments that would help me set this up painlessly would be
appreciated. Yes I know there are AB instructions on how to set this
up, however I would like some input from people that have set it up and
working properly.