Sent: Friday, August 12, 2005 9:26 PM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Standard Price Chart

Tom,

Yes

However that needs to be done on each chart then,  something that I was trying to get away from

Since once that is done,   I had found that all the charts are not correct to fit on the screen.

This is a great manipulation though I had found it for each chart, and that is what sparked my question since the other services I use their charts look elongated and not crunched not matter what I was looking at

 Mark