Re: [amibroker] AFL Example

Graham

Where is it ?
Can you provide the link ?

Bernard

Graham a écrit :
To help beginners with basic concepts I have put together an example
system AFL. It is in the AFL library on the amibroker website and is
titled AFL Example.
I hope this helps and answers some of the basic queries of AFL
beginners wanting to learn to write AFL

I tried to include comments on what I was doing, with any luck I
caught most things :)

--
Cheers
Graham