[amibroker] Prescan

Here is the prescan exploration I use.

If Graham or some one else would like to expand this to delete a particular watch list and write the results to that watch list I would appreciate it.  Then repost it here or in the library for the groups use.  My AFL skills are weak in that area.

Sid

/*
CPrescan by Sid Kaiser, 10/10/2003
Stocks: price > $8 and 30,000 shares avg volume
Run on all stocks, n last quotations = 1
Run About Once A Month OR so.
*/

Filter =
MA(Close ,5) > 5 AND MA((Close *Volume), 5) > 1500000 //This is 6 days in QP2

/* Scanning for symbols beginning with "!" is rather simple.  Eliminates all the
  QP2 indexes */

   AND NOT (
Name() >= "!" AND Name() < "A");

/* Scanning for " P" (space + P) would require JScript.  Eliminates QP2
preferred stocks, NOT working yet  */

EnableScript ("jscript" );
   ticker =
Name();
   <%
   ticker = AFL(
"ticker" );
   ok = ticker.substr( ticker.length -
2 ) == " P";
   AFL(
"ok" ) = ok;
   %>

   Buy = Ok;
   Sell =
0;

NumColumns =
1;

/* Right click on a ticker and save to the CPrescan watch list.

Cprescan close > 8, 2.0M
Dprescan close > 5, 3.0M
Eprescan close > 5, 1.5M
Fprescan close > 8, 3.0M