From: Peter
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2005 12:47 AM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Layout Bug??

The trap is that you can merrily save a whole lot of layouts which include those characters in the name and they get listed in the Layout window as saved. Then when you go back and click one you get something quite different which becomes a bit confusing.

Maybe add a filter in the name entry box sometime?

Peter