RE: [amibroker] IB Backfill and Amibroker

Bummer

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brian Fenske
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 2:35 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] IB Backfill and Amibroker

IB had issues today.

Here is their system status report:

At 10:39 EST IB's Primary internet provider experienced a technical issue causing service outages which affected market data and TWS login issues. Another event occured at 12:04pm EST. IB has switched to a backup provider. Historical market data will be unavailable for the remainder of the day. All other IB systems are functioning normally.