[amibroker] Re: Exit on first profitable open

My comment was not about Graham's code per se ... it's fine for loop
processing ... but there's no getting around the fact that loop
processing runs slower then array processing which SCREAMS ... will
users even really notice the difference in a backtest or an
indicator ? no ... will they notice it in optimizations ? ... In a
lot of cases they will

> I woudn't say that. Graham's code is very good (uses scalars only)
and will run very fast.