Re: [amibroker] Re: AA range

Hi Fred,

Thanks. I have been reading those things and stumbling along, and now I
actually have something written that seems to work ( returns the correct
range mode ), but it has the unwanted side effect of popping up the AA box
every time the cursor is moved over the pane running this code. Would you
know how to stop it from doing that? Here is what I have written:  Thanks!

EnableScript( "jscript" );

<%

/* create AmiBroker object */

AB = new ActiveXObject( "Broker.Application" );

/* retrieve Analysis object */

AA = AB.Analysis;

/* retrieve range */

RangeType = AA.RangeMode;

%>

Script = GetScriptObject();

RangeType = Script.RangeType;

Plot( RangeType, "", colorRed, styleLine );