Re: [amibroker] Equity()

Nevermind, works OK after closing and restarting AB...
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2005 3:16 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Equity()

Hi,

I am working with Equity function and am having a problem I can't figure out.

This seems to work correctly:

StepEquity = LastValue( Equity( 1, 1, 126 ) ); // use n last quotes, n = 126

But if I go to AA and set range to: n last quotations, n = 126, then different results are returned when using defaults for last 2 args:

StepEquity = LastValue( Equity( ); // get last 2 args from AA settings

It looks to me like 1st version works correctly and 2nd version is not reading AA settings correctly. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks very much!

Steve

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS